Customs clearance with digital signature is a remote procedure for issuing customs declarations that does not require the immediate presence of a foreign economic activity participant at the customs post and communication with an inspector conducting customs control. In order to use this method of customs clearance of goods, you must have a Digital Signature.
It helps to identify the declarant and makes it possible to submit documents, track the process of their processing and receive the necessary information in a single electronic declaration system.
For clients with digital signature, LoTrans group provide customs services. In this case, all the necessary worries and responsibility for the proper declaration of goods in the Electronic Declaration system will be incurred by the customs broker.
Other articles in section "Customs clearance":
- Customs registration under the seal of the Customs representative
- Customs registration under the client’s electronic signature
- Customs clearance under our contract
- Customs registration for the private person
- Customs registration in Domodedovo/Sheremetyevo
- CARNET АТА registration
- Customs registration without risk