Delivered Duty Paid – “delivery with payment of a fee.” What does DDP include? First of all, you get to the previously indicated place the goods that have passed the export and import customs clearance and ready for unloading.
At the same time, the seller assumes all costs and risks for the correct passage of the customs clearance and registration of the relevant documents, damage and loss of cargo, payment of customs duties and other taxes and fees. Thus, the customer completely gets rid of any problems arising during transportation, the passage of customs, the processing of documents for the transport of goods. In the event that the customer changes delivery conditions and incurs some of the costs incurred by the seller, this fact must be reflected in the contract.
Other articles in section "Customs clearance":
- Customs registration under the seal of the Customs representative
- Customs registration under the client’s electronic signature
- Customs clearance under our contract
- Customs registration for the private person
- Customs registration in Domodedovo/Sheremetyevo
- CARNET АТА registration
- Customs registration without risk