LoTrans Group provides legal support for participants in foreign economic activity, providing not only advisory support on all issues of interest, but also representation at various stages of interaction with other legal entities and government control bodies.
The service includes:
- legal expertise of foreign economic contracts, identification and elimination of inconsistencies with the current legislation;
- drafting of foreign trade contracts and legal support for their implementation;
- making payments of customs payments;
- preparation of all necessary documents;
- Representation of clients’ interests in cooperation with customs authorities;
- appeal of actions and decisions of representatives of customs (or their inaction);
- representation of clients in the arbitration court and in the proceedings of cases of administrative violations, if there is such a need.
The service is provided on conditions:
All services for legal support of foreign economic activity are provided by specialists with a high level of knowledge and extensive practical experience.